TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AL FUTTAIM WATCHES & JEWELLERY CO, LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Welcome to Watches.ae! Thanks for visiting our website. This page forms the Terms and Conditions in accordance with which we supply Products “Watches” and “Jewellery” listed on our website Watches.ae (the “Site”) to you (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Please take some time to read these Terms and Conditions before ordering any Products from the Site.
By ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You should visit our page regularly to make note of any changes we have made to our Terms and Conditions.
WHO WE ARE:
Watches.ae is the ecommerce watches marketplace of Al Futtaim Watches & Jewellery Co LLC. The site is an ecommerce portal for selling of multiple brands of watches & Jewellery under Al Futtaim watches & Jewellery Co (LLC)
- "Account" means the Watches.ae Account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site.
- ” Order Confirmation" means our email to you, in which we acknowledge your Order.
- "Business Day" means a day which is neither a Friday or Saturday, nor a public holiday anywhere in UAE;
- "Customer" means any individual who places an Order on the Site;
- "Order" means the Order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product from us.
- "You" means the Customer who places an Order;
To place an Order with Watches.ae you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18), you may place an Order with us only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
You must not misuse this Site. You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or post any other material on the Site which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s propriety rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Site. Any breach of this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity. In the event such breach occurs, Watches.ae will report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities in UAE and appropriate legal action will be taken.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of Products. These Terms and Condition constitute the entire agreement between you and Watches.ae and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective if in writing and signed by an authorized signatory of Watches.ae.
TERMS OF SALE
(a) To place an Order, you must register with us by creating an Account on the Site. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and true. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the Site.
(b) You shall not misuse the Site by creating multiple user accounts.
(c) To submit an Order, you will be required to follow the online shopping process on the Site. After this you will receive an Order Confirmation which will act as an acknowledgement of your Order.
(d) An Order is only considered accepted by us upon your Order being shipped to the delivery address provided by you.
PRICE AND PAYMENTS
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the Order as cancelled. If you cancel your Order before we have shipped it to you, and you have already paid for your Order, you will receive a full refund by same mode of payment.
(a) Where applicable, prices & payments are in AED (UAE Dirham’s). Delivery will be free of charge within UAE.
(b) You can pay cash on delivery (AED only) or using any of our payment partners listed on our homepage.
(c) We accept payment online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
(d) United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.
(e) To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, we encrypt your card data. Once we receive your Order, we will request pre-authorization on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the transaction. Order will not be confirmed until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once we have sent you the Order Confirmation. Cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of orders.
(f) Upon authorization of the payment, by clicking the “Order now” button you are confirming that the card belongs to you and have enough funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product.
(g) If you make a payment for our products or services on our website the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via secured connections.
(h) The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
(i) Gift or discount vouchers are NOT accepted in online orders as mode of payment.
(j) Cash on Delivery (COD) is available for UAE orders only. It is currently not available for orders from other countries. *COD orders from outside the UAE will be cancelled*.
(k) Free shipping is applicable for UAE orders only. A standard shipping charge of AED 25 is applicable for Oman orders.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, we will try our best to process your request.
REFUSAL OF ORDER
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Site at any time and/or remove or edit any content on this Site at any point of time. We will make our best efforts to always process all Orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need not to process an order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion without providing any explanations.
If we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you in the same mode of payment.
We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Site, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your order (3 to 5 working days from the Order Confirmation day).
- We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You may email email@example.com in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the Product, upon request.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard box of the products and packaging including warranty card and manual instructions booklet.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection our courier/driver will try to contact you for re-schedule the delivery.
- When you select the in-store pickup option, you have 5 days to collect your item/s from the date of pick up confirmation, or your order will be cancelled. Upon order cancellation, we will process the full refund to your credit or debit card if any money already paid to us.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within one week of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier/driver, we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card as applicable any money already paid to us under the Contract,
A Single order maybe split into multiple shipments, depending on the availability of the item and
/ or weight limits for parcels by the courier / driver.
The cardholder should be aware of the possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
- We now deliver Westar & Kolber watches to Oman
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER (NON-FAULTY PRODUCT)
If you wish to cancel your Order, please contact our call center (800watches). Once an Order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to the company according to guidelines provided by our website (Please call the call center (800watches)).
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
1.1 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the Product to us within 7 (seven days) of receipt. The Product shall be un-used, and the Product shall be in the original brand packaging.
1.2 You shall ensure that the Product is sent to us in the same condition as it was when received by you and is packaged properly. If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and send the Product back to you. We will arrange a pickup for the item from the same address where was delivered.
1.3 All the returns can be done only at Watches.ae online. Customer will be given the choice to exchange the return item with another item only (same value or more), refund will be applicable only in case the product has a manufacture defect.
1.4 Fossil Gen6 Watches : Once the seal pack is opened, no returns will be accepted.
For more details please refer to the FAQ (http://www.Watches.ae/faq-returns/) on the Site.
Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the consumer rights laws of UAE”
Al Futtaim Watches & Jewellery LLC,
Dar Al Muteena Building – Salahuddin road – Deira,
P.O.Box 7916 Dubai, UAE
1.1 Promotion / Discount are only valid on Regular price Items and specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
1.2 Online Promotions are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
Offer is not valid on sale items or other discounted items.
1.1 All Product descriptions, information and materials posted on this Site are provided ‘as is’
1.2 Product image as seen on the Site may slightly differ from the actual Product that you receive due to photo technique.
1.3 If the item you receive is faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team and provide your Order number, your name and address, details of the Product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement.
1.4 Upon receipt of the Products, we will examine it and we will advise you on your right to a replacement or refund (if any) via email as soon as possible.
1.5 In the event the Product returned is not faulty, we may at our discretion decide not to replace or accept refund for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Watches.ae, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
1.1 Watches.ae shall perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
1.2 We place great value on our Customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact details on www.watches.ae page. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In warranty cases, the manufacturer frequently must be involved, and as such it may take longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
1.3 In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the Order number that we assign you in the Order Confirmation. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you. Should you not have received any response from us within five (5) Business Days, please contact our call center (800watches).
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
1.1 We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation:
(a) Strikes, lock-outs by government or other industrial action.
(b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
(c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
(d) Impossibility of the use of motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
(e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
(f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
1.2 If we have Contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of a Force Majeure event, we may decide at our absolute discretion which Contracts we will perform and to what extent.
1.3 We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under the Contract despite the Force Majeure Event.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the UAE Law. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.
SPIN TO WIN
- The 'SPIN TO WIN' is open to all new and existing customers of The Watch House.
- Discount may not apply if qualifying items are not added to cart when coupon is in effect.
- Following their wheel spin, participants have a chance to win a prize if the spinner stops spinning and lands on the wheel segment, indicating they are eligible to win a prize.
- Players will win the prize corresponding to the prize stated on that segment on the wheel and include the
following watch brands.
Offer 1 - Philip Stein – 35% off across the entire collection
Offer 2 - WoodWatch – 35% off on the entire collection
Offer 3 - Kolber – 50% off on non-discounted items
Offer 4 – Just Cavalli - Flat 30% off on non-discounted products + free accessory worth 400 AED
Offer 5 – Maserati Accessories – Additional 10% off on Maserati Accessories.
Offer 6 – Westar watches - 40% off on non-discounted products
- All prizes for all winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and no cash alternative is offered.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions upon entry.
- The Watch House reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- The Watch House accepts no responsibility for entries not completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network, or server failure.
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are final.
- Coupon cannot be used with other promotions ongoing on The Watch House.
- Shipping and handling charges are applicable to all orders.